Friday, July 21, 2006

One year of Spherity




















A year and a day ago I posted..
"I'm Keith and live in Cambridgeshire. With a new digital camera in hand and a life that involves a wife and three kids, guitar playing, and a fair bit of travel, I intend to post a picture a day (when I can get to a pc) from my life. I'm no gifted photographer, but I hope this blog will help to improve my digtal camera skills."

One year on and things are better - each year they should be, right? My family and I moved to a Bedfordshire village - I love being in the countryside, being closer to work and being able to get home in time to have my evening meal with my family. I ended up getting a second new camera, my Canon D350 which I love. I think my photos are getting better and I hope to make a marked improvement in the coming year - photography allows me to cater to my creative side, which I don't get to use at work. I haven't played that much guitar in the past year after my band imploded. But Meris and I have just decided to get the digital interface thingy, which will mean we can do recording on my MacBookPro using Garageband. We have half a dozen songs that the band never recorded and I hope to get them down in the coming months. This year I did travel a lot for work - particularly since January. I hope that the coming year will mean less travelling - Half a dozen trips per year is enough.

I failed miserably to post a picture a day but have realised that fewer better pictures is better. I am using (my Flickr site)Flickr for posting my photographs and this place more as a blog to keeping friends up to date with what me and the family are doing and post family snaps .

I hope that in Spherity’s second year we’ll be able to share some more photos of things that we’ve enjoyed doing.

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home